Manufactured in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Adjustable cone rings for the inserting of several diameter of cylinders.
- N.1 internal washing rail complete with 120° nozzles.
- N.1 external washing rail complete with 120° nozzles °.
- PTFE double diaphragm pneumatic washing pump, power 60 litres/min Atex 2G adjustable
solvent supply pressure.
- Pneumatic rotation of cylinder holder gearing.
- Diam. 300mm. washing equipment lid with eccentric closing device, for seal tear
- Nylon 66 sending and suction filters.
- Diam. 300mm. lid placed on the washing liquid recirculation tank.
- Nylon 66 diam. 300 mm. basket pre-filter.
- Three- way valve for dirty washing liquid transfer.
- Venturi suction pneumatic system.
- Programmable pneumatic logic: Washing Timer – Suction Timer – Washing pause timer.
- Washing liquid recirculation tank maximum capacity 40 litres.
- Lid pneumatic locking device
- Safety pneumatic micro switch
- Start button and emergency safety button at the side of washing equipment
Washing CYCLE EXAMPLE
Totally pneumatic operated equipment:
1. Lid opening – open Venturi suction;
2. Silk screen cylinder vertical insertion in centring cone;
3. Lid closing – safety pneumatic switch active and Venturi suction pneumatic system OFF;
4. Start – LID PNEUMATIC LOCK – 0-360 seconds washing temporized cycle begin, cylinder-gearing
rotation with washing liquid spraying internally and externally from the cylinder
5. Washing cycle end;
6. Pause temporized cycle begin 0-180 seconds to allows the washing liquid to come back to
7. Suction temporized cycle begin 0-180 seconds;
8. Washing cycle end with suction, door pneumatic closure unlock.
With open door, necessary for the silk-screen cylinder loading and uploading phases, (Venturi) pneumatic
suction in always active.
Washing liquid gets continuously filtered in both suction and sending phases.