Three separated gearing rotating baskets: two side baskets for silkscreen cylinders vertically placed and
kept straight by two centring cones: one on the bottorn and at the top of the cylinder. Central basket diam.
ø 480, it is possible to locate doctor blade chambers ink pans, splash guards, or other, always in vertical
Vertical washing is much more efficient than horizontal washing. The washing liquid sprayed with the nozzles
placed on washing rails reaches all the surfaces both internal and external, moreover the washing liquid
flowing on the vertical surfaces remove bigger quantity of ink.
Manufactured in AISI 304 stainless steel
- Pneumatic Logic;
- N. 2 gearings for silk-screen cylinders (rings adaptable)
- N. 1 gearings for washing parts (doctor blade chambers, ink pans, splash guards and other );
- N. 1 filter on pump feeding line;
- N. 1 Nylon 66 filter on the pump suction line;
- Perimeter suction frame with guillotine pneumatic valve for the connection to an external suction system;
- PTFE double diaphragm pneumatic pump, power 152 litres/min, Atex 2G
- N.7 vertical rails complete with stainless steel nozzles: 2 for the internal washing and 5 for external washing
- N. 1 inferior horizontal and 1 superior horizontal complete with stainless steel nozzles and;
- N. 1 Min.- Max level sensor device on recirculation tank
- Three way valve for dirty washing liquid
- Start button and emergency safety button at the side of the washing equipment;
- Lid pneumatic lock system;
- Washing timer; washing pause timer, suction timer; suction valve timer, safety microswitch.
Gearing rotation system ensures the total covering of all the surfaces to be washed.