Manufactured in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Pneumatic Logic.
- PTFE double diaphragm pneumatic pump, power 162 litres/min, Atex 2G
- Pneumatic motorization of the rotating basket.
- Perimeter suction frame with guillotine valve for the connection to an external suction
- Horizontal sliding door opening on high-density polyzene rails guides
- Recirculating washing solvent tank (60 litres capacity) complete with::
- Inspection hatch diameter ø 300 mm
- Pneumatic Min/Max level sensor Atex 2G
- N. 1 Filter made of Nylon 66 before pneumatic pump
- N. 1 Filter made of Nylon 66 on washing nozzles delivery line (after pneumatic pump)
- N. 8 Washing bars complete with nozzles for a total covering of the washing surface.
- Pneumatic block of the door during the washing cycle
- Safety micro switch
- 1″ three-way valve on pump delivery side to send the dirty solvent from recirculating
tank to a collection tank provided the Customer
- Working pneumatic logic
- Washing timer 0-360 seconds
- Washing pause timer 0 – 180 seconds
- Suction timer 0 – 180 seconds
WASHING CYCLE Example
1) Lid opening and loading part to be washed – connection guillotine valve to your suction system open;
2) Lid closing – safety pneumatic switch active and guillotine valve automatic closing for suction
3) Start – LID PNEUMATIC LOCK – 0-360 seconds washing temporized cycle begin, with the rotation of
three gearings and washing liquid spraying by stainless steel nozzles installed on the washing rails;
4) Washing cycle end;
5) Pause temporized cycle. 0-180 seconds (OFF gearing system) in order to allows the washing liquid to
come back to recirculation tank
6) Suction temporized cycle begin 0-180 seconds
7) Washing cycle end with suction, door pneumatic closing dive unlock.
Whit open door for the unloading washed parts – valve for the connection suction system is open